// Life

Assalamualaikum

Welcome Famous as yana. Pendek but comel, do not have boyfriend but i still okay and happy cause i still have Allah, family and friend. ' I’m a girl, and I’m me. I’m not going to change for anyone.'




Lovely Friend

 Eyka
 Rahim
 Siz
 Yaya



My Melody




The Mastermind

Basecode: Lurve
Editor: Nana Euphemia
Other:

Bestfriend


Thanks
 for always there for me
to make me fell happy
to always make me fell like a crazy
to always make me smile when i sad
to always be my shoulder when i miss my bestfriend, fiza
when i have problem
when i cry
to always give me a strength when i fell so down
to always accompany me when i alone
to always slove my problem
to always bake up me when i fight
to always scold me when i make mistake


Stay with me for a long time to be my bestfriend forever.

Ehhhhh, we not couple okay! :D